Sunday 23 December 2012

Missions for 2013

I don't really do resolutions but I'm going to set out my goals for the coming year.

Lose another stone in time for my holiday to Jamaica in May, I've managed 2 stone so far and once I achieve another that will be 3 in a year. I've lost 3 stone a few times in my life (although I'm only 6lbs off my lowest adult weight) so the real mission will be to keep it off.

Pass four modules, I'm planning on taking two in April and two in October. If I achieve this I will only be two modules away from being an associate of my chartered institute.

Save enough money to take my boyf to Russia for his graduation trip and do the following works on the flat:
Replaster the hallway
Replace the floor in the living room
Redecorate the bedroom
Replace the bathroom suite

Apart from that I want to continue with my journey of vegan awesomeness, actually make lots of dishes from my library of cookery books and not buy anymore until I have.

Following on from my last post here are some examples of what I did with the seitan I made including my vegetarian colleague's teriyaki marinated seitan

I hope everyone has a happy Christmas and a wonderful new year!

See you in 2013 vegheads!

Vgirl Xx

2 comments:

  1. They all look so good! Well done with that amazing weight loss, I have that amount of weight to lose too. Here's wishing you and yours a very Happy Christmas and very vegan New Year! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm I love seitan! Good luck with your resolutions x

    ReplyDelete